Resources and Training
District Presentations and Trainings
- Leadership Lessons with Phil Varona, Region 5 Advisor, presented in February 2021
- Stepping Up to Leadership presented by Margaret Page, International President-Elect in January 2021
- Sharing of Best Practices from the October 2020 TLI presented by Taofeeq Ashiru.
- Using Pathways to Enhance Your Career presented by Past District Director Rebecca Arnett, DTM
- Life Lessons Learned presented by Past International President Deepak Menon at the 2020 District Conference
- Pushing Your Envelope presented by Maureen Zappala at the 2020 District Conference
- Infographic about Impostor Syndrome (which follows the flow of the session)
- Information about the Fraud Free Framework Video Series
- Technology: A Tool for Toastmasters presented by Sara Johansen, January 2017
- Navigating Toastmasters.org
- Executing an Open House for Your Club presented by Richard Wolfe, January 2017
- Contest Judge Training presented by Chic Miller, February 2017
- Club Coaching Training presented by Regional Advisor Subbi Mathur, February 2017
Club Support Resources
Use the link below to find information on being a club sponsor, mentor and coach. The training materials and guides listed will help ensure that budding clubs have a strong foundation to grow, and that struggling clubs have the support they need to get back on their feet.
Most members of Toastmasters joined a club because someone invited them to a meeting. Use the links below to find helpful information regarding Toastmasters membership building contests as well as the results from previous contests. These reports reveal the individuals and clubs who have taken the initiative to give others the same opportunity to learn and grow that someone else once offered to them.